1. Listing tasks. List ways to reduce pollution, or list three ways to use water and/or the forms of water. List common problems in their society. List important things to remember at a job interview. List ways to improve lifestyles
2. Sorting and ordering. Classify cities according to crime rate, prioritize things to take with them in case of a disaster. Describe important characteristics in a partner. Organize events in life. Organize a party.
3. Comparing. Compare different resumes for a specific job position. Differences in men and women’s personalities.Cultural differences. World’s evolutionary process the before and after.
4. Problem-solving. Solve a mystery crime. Discuss steps to save people in danger. Describe and give solutions to real social problems in different cities. What to do in case of emergency or natural disaster.
5. Sharing personal experience. Debate about a moral dilemma, share an anecdote to be later presented. Discussion about relationships between men and women. Personal opinions about social tendencies like fashion, the workplace, their neighbourhood. Life changing experiences. Famous people and their influence on society and current trends.
6. Creative tasks. Students create their dream house or city. A new form of government. Inventions to make their lives easier. Imaginary roles for people around the world. Experiments of their own. They create their own way of living (food-jobs-clothes).